GNU Tools session - ARM Developer Conference, October 19, 2004

GNU Tools session - ARM Developer Conference, October 19, 2004

Dear All,

The ARM Developers' Conference is taking place at the Santa Clara
Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA, USA, October 19-21, 2004
(http://www.arm.com/developersconference/). We are also organising a
half day session to discuss our GNU tools roadmap and requirements for
the ARM architecture.

ARM, in partnership with CodeSourcery, has been improving and extending
GNU tools support for the ARM architecture. Following last year's
initial meeting, this year we will be able to discuss the work achieved
so far, and share future developments as well as gathering additional
requirements. The meeting will also give you the opportunity to discuss
technical developments such as support and integration of the new ARM
ABI support for new architectures.
(http://www.arm.com/products/DevTools/ABI.html)

This meeting will take place on October 19, from 9:00am to 12:30am with
the following agenda:

09:00 Introduction
09:15 ARM GNU tools roadmap
10:30 Coffee break
10:45 Tool chain requirements - open discussion
12:30 Wrap-up and lunch

Let us know if you would like to attend this meeting and send back your
contact details to the following address: gnu-tools-devcon04@xxxxxxxx

Kind regards,
Philippe
Philippe Robin