RE: about support for GNU Toolchain for ARM Processors

RE: about support for GNU Toolchain for ARM Processors

Thank you for your reply.

I have an additional question about your support contract.

Now, as for the question of the mailing list, the history remains in the
following pages.
  http://www.codesourcery.com/archives/arm-gnu/maillist.html

However, I do not hope to leave my question to the history of the mailing
list.
In that case, I think that it is necessary to purchase your paid support.
Is my recognition correct ?

You wrote as follows by previous mail.
We provide unlimited web-based support.
May I think that the above-mentioned Web page cannot be accessed from other
users?

Regards,

Akiko Iizuka