Re: [arm-gnu] RE: about support for GNU Toolchain for ARM Processors

Re: [arm-gnu] RE: about support for GNU Toolchain for ARM Processors

akiko_iizuka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you for your reply.

I have an additional question about your support contract.

Now, as for the question of the mailing list, the history remains in the
following pages. http://www.codesourcery.com/archives/arm-gnu/maillist.html
However, I do not hope to leave my question to the history of the mailing
list. In that case, I think that it is necessary to purchase your paid support. Is my recognition correct ?

Yes.

Our paid support system segregates reports from separate clients separate, so there is no way for one client to see the reports from another client. The system uses a username and password for authentication.

Regards,

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC