arm-none-eabi-gdb internal error

Hello,

Using arm-non-eabi-gdb (2005Q1 under cygwin on Windows XP) I receive the following error messages:

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

Warning: the current language does not match this frame.
warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

Breakpoint 1 at 0x11174: file src/sys/mainloop.c, line 70.
warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

warning: (Internal error: pc 0x0 in read in psymtab, but not in symtab.)

I think this may have to do with the interrupt vectors (defined at 0x0 in assembly in my crt0.s). I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,
Chris