A Query regarding code complilation on ARM

A Query regarding code complilation on ARM

Hello,

I am porting a C code onto ARM9 Platform partly in C
Language and partly in ARM9 Assembly Language. I need
to use GNU Toolchain for compilation of the project
and AXD Debugger to Debug the application. The problem
is: GNU Toolchain generates a .exe file after the
compilation of the C code and the AXD Debugger
requires .axf file for Debugging. Can somebody please
explain me the procedure for generating a .axf file
using GNU Toolchain so that it can be debugged with
AXD Debugger?

Regards,
Rhishikesh