About .bss section

Hi All,
I am working on GCC for ARM Target.I am building project which was
previouslly built using RVCT(or ADS).
Now, my question is about .bss section..bss means uninitialized data
means +ZI in RVCT(or ADS),so for +ZI , this linker will not allocate
load time memory. It will only give execution address, as per my
understanding.
but, GCC linker is not doing this, it is also giving load addresses ,
so my sections are overlapping.CAn I tell compiler that don't give
loadtime addresses, but only to give execution addresses?
thanks in advance,
parag