Re: [arm-gnu] What could be Reason ?

Hi Rushikesh,

We are facing problem while compilation.

*cc1.exe: out of memory allocating 65535 bytes*

To diagnose this problem we really need some more information.  For example:

How much mmemory do you have installed on this machine ?
Do you have other processes running which will also be consuming memory ?
How much swap space do you have configured ?

Do you have a *small* example that reproduces the problem ? (Including source code and the command line used to compile it). If not, how big is the program you are compiling and what is the command line that you are using ?

Cheers
  Nick