Re: [arm-gnu] arm-eabi stack execution

Yes, that is my problem ...
i don't know why, but no one object has this marker ...
But I couldn't figure out why it is happening.

On 2/9/07, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 02:16:24PM -0300, Rodrigo Vivi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm constructing a linux from scratch to arm-eabi using the gcc of
> codesourcery 2006q3-{26,27} that already has Carlo's patch applied:
>
> But when I've used it to compile my gcc and my other stuffs the objects
> doesn't have the .note.GNU-stack
>
> And when I try to chroot to the my linux from scratch running all over
> qemu user mode emulation I got the following error:
> $ chroot /clfs-eabi
> /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot
> enable executable stack as shared object requires: Invalid argument
>
> Does any body has any idea why this can be happening ?

Thank you for using Sourcery G++!

You are using Sourcery G++ to build another gcc? If that is the case
then you must still verify that *all* objects involved in the build have
the .note.GNU-stack marker.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--