Re: [arm-gnu] problem when executing make zImage

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 11:22:02AM +0530, Ravi Kiran, Bagadi (IE10) wrote:
>    I am using the kernel version for ARM9200.And the cross compiler is
>    cross-2.95.3

CodeSourcery's Sourcery G++ for ARM GNU/Linux is a high-quality,
complete, reliable, and conveniently packaged. You can download an
evaluation of our tools from here:

http://www.codesourcery.com/gnu_toolchains/arm/download.html

Please try out our cross compiling toolchains and tell us what you
think.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--