Re: [arm-gnu] Is it possible to use -fstack-protector-all / libssp with g++ lite for ARM ?

Re: [arm-gnu] Is it possible to use -fstack-protector-all / libssp with g++ lite for ARM ?

Yann Poupet wrote:

I was wondering if it is possible to use -fstack-protector-all / libssp with g++
lite for ARM ? I tried, and it did not work. Compiler complains it cannot find
libssp. Is there a trick to be able to use it ?

No, there is no trick; libssp is not included with our toolchains.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery