-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan Sidwell [mailto:nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:52 PM
To: Venumadhav Josyula (WT01 - Wipro NewLogic)
Cc: arm-gnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; manjunath Ramaiah (WT01 - Wipro NewLogic);
Amlan Chakraborty (WT01 - Wipro NewLogic); Darshan Parasharam Kakade
(WT01 - Wipro NewLogic)
Subject: Re: Problem loading image of code compiled using code sourcery
toolchain arm2007q3 on to AXD 1.2

venumadhav.josyula@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> Sorry for sending you email directly.
>
> I have downloaded latest version arm-none-eabi compiler i.e.
arm2007q3.
> We compiled our code. We were able to get the final image. But when
> load it on to AXD Debugger 1.2, we are not able to load the image. We
> are getting "WIN32 exception".
>
> Can you shed some light as to if code is compiled and linked using
> codesourcery toolchain, are there any issues loading on to AXD 1.2 ?
>
> Any help really appreciated.

If you have a support question, please use the web portal -- I see you
have set up 3 evaluation accounts.

nathan

--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::