Re: Problem loading image of code compiled using code sourcery toolchain arm2007q3 on to AXD 1.2

Re: Problem loading image of code compiled using code sourcery toolchain arm2007q3 on to AXD 1.2

venumadhav.josyula@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Nathan,

We have downloaded the free version of compiler. This toolchain was
downloaded by my colleague.

It not from one of my evaluation account.

We compiled our code. We were able to get the final image. But when load
it on to AXD Debugger 1.2, we are not able to load the image. We are
getting "WIN32 exception". Can you shed some light as to if code is
compiled and linked using codesourcery toolchain, are there any issues loading on to AXD 1.2 ?

If you are getting an exception from the AXD Debugger, you should contact that vendor for support. If you are getting an exception from the Sourcery toolchain you need to provide details of what has happened -- what command was invoked and what the input files were.

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery