Re: Problem loading image of code compiled using code sourcery toolchain arm2007q3 on to AXD 1.2

Re: Problem loading image of code compiled using code sourcery toolchain arm2007q3 on to AXD 1.2

Nathan Sidwell wrote:

If you are getting an exception from the AXD Debugger, you should contact that vendor for support. If you are getting an exception from the Sourcery toolchain you need to provide details of what has happened -- what command was invoked and what the input files were.

I forgot to add a reminder that the Lite toolchain is unsupported. Whilst we do examine bug reports on this list, we make no guarantee of response.

If you require support you need to contact sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery