Re: [arm-gnu] Specify memory region for sections.

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 10:08:36AM +1100, James wrote:
> However, I've been looking for "the other included scripts", and all I
> turn up is;
>
> /opt/codesourcery$ ls ./arm-2008q1/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/ldscripts/

What kind of program are you trying to build?  For something that
needs RAM and ROM memory regions, you should probably use the
arm-none-eabi tools instead - they're targeted at bare metal systems
or embedded RTOSes, but the Linux tools are targeted at GNU/Linux
userspace programs.  So they don't have the necessary libraries or
linker scripts for direct execution.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery