[arm-gnu] Linux porting issue

Hi,

I am newbie to Linux kernel environment stuff.

Actually we are trying to bring up Android on my hardware.

In that process first we are trying to bring up Linux kernel. Here we
are facing one issue at the end of kernel initialization
(kernel/init/main.c
kernel_init()->init_post()->run_init_process("/sbin/init")).

 i.e. ' run_init_process("/sbin/init")' is trying load a executable
"init" through SD. Kernel is able to identify file permissions and read
that executable. But it is crashing (causing memory access violation) to
load that executable.

After debugging, the reason of crashing is kernel  doesn't change
"elf_bss" value to new reloadable address, it is just using the value
what executable contains.

For your reference I have attached configuration file and some images
which shows the call stack at the time of crashing.

Initially I have suspected EABI, so I check after enable EABI in both
cases it have same issue.

I have checked with following tool chains.

*         arm-2009q1-163-arm-uclinuxeabi.bin

*         arm-2007q3-51-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.bin

*         arm-2007q3-53-arm-none-eabi.bin

Please provide your comments on this if any.

Thanks & Regards

Prudhvi Raj Kumar M