Re: [arm-gnu] Makefile Help

I got the Makefile to compile and link but I had to change the Default target line and remove the "sizebefore" and "sizeafter".

Apparently "sizebefore" and "sizeafter" don't like the "-f"? So, now the question is, why does the original work fine with WinARM not with Codesourcery?  Thanks.

Original:
all: begin gccversion sizebefore build sizeafter finished end

Revised"
all: begin gccversion build finished end

Error with Original: