Re: [arm-gnu] cannot execute cross compilers

Re: [arm-gnu] cannot execute cross compilers

Kishore wrote:
On Tuesday 08 Sep 2009 3:13:56 am Casey MacDonald (Contractor) wrote:
Thanks Kishore, great comment. Turns out I am running a 64bit version of
Ubuntu and sure enough, the Code Sorcery notes mention the need for 32
bit libraries to be installed.
Now, I'm off to figure out what libraries I need.

I think they are all in one package called ia32libs or ia32-lib or something like that. I do not have a 64 bit machine here to confirm at the moment.

It's on the public FAQ.

"How to run Sourcery G++ on a 64-bit system"
https://support.codesourcery.com/GNUToolchain/kbentry62

Cheers,
Carlos.
--