Re: [arm-gnu] Ho to REALLY disable C++ exceptions?

Re: [arm-gnu] Ho to REALLY disable C++ exceptions?

We are working on a platform which's post linker doesn't support
R_ARM_PREL31, but unfortunately seems that some cpp code referenced things
in stdc++ libraries related with exception support and caused there are
R_ARM_PREL31 in the final elf which would be feed to the post linker on
target platform.

Even we tried to patch those relocation entries, we may still meet problems
caused from c++ exception handling on target. So we are eagerly waiting for
such a libstdc++ too..

Perhaps some one could give some advices here for us to overcome this issue?

--
 (Charles Chang)