[arm-gnu] arm toolchain with EABI

Hi,

we are using pxa-255 process for  our embedded produt. previously I
compiled linux_2_6_31 kernel with toolchain downloaded from crostools
(gcc-4.1.1-glibc-2.3.6) and things are working fine.

Now in order to port android, we need to enabled EABI support in
kernel and have the toolchain accordingly. I couldnt find the
toolchain with EABI in crosstools. I downloaded the latest toolchain
version from codesourcery arm-2009q3-67-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.bin and
installed the toolchain.

I can able to compile the kernel and for user space, I compiled the
busybox with this toolchain. I am not getting any errors during
compilation.

When I booted the package, kernel comes up correctly, but unable to
find "init" program which is in busybox.

Can anyone let me know, how to debug this issue. Also is
arm-2009q3-67-arm-none-linux-gnueabi.bin compatible with ARMv5TE?

Thanks