Re: [arm-gnu] usb.h

Hi David

> I've got a simple USB app that, naturally, includes usb.h.  But I get a
> compile error that it can't be found.  If I try to do something clever
> like -I/usr/include it complains that /usr/include is not safe for
> cross-compiling.  So, where is the safe usb.h?   I'm using the "lite"
> version.  Do I have to upgrade to get something useful?

You are giving little information. What OS are you compiling for ?
On what OS do you compile.

> The information contained in this email transmission may contain proprietary and business
> sensitive information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
> prohibited.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of law.  If you are not
> the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and immediately destroy all
> copies of the original message.

BTW: This disclaimer is in most parts of the world absolute nonsense and
has no legal relevance. So please use another sig if posting to a
email-list (esp. if the disclaimer takes more words then the posting).

> Any technical data and/or information provided with or in this email may be subject to U.S.
> export controls law.  Export, diversion or disclosure contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.
> Such technical data or information is not to be exported from the U.S. or given to any foreign
> person in the U.S. without prior written authorization of Elbit Systems of America and the
> appropriate U.S. Government agency.

Ooops ....

--
42Bastian