[arm-gnu] About Untarring source TAR in Windows

[arm-gnu] About Untarring source TAR in Windows

Hi!

What sort of an Untar utility is needed to unpack GCC Source TAR within Windows XP?  I've tried WinZip (says "Error reading header after processing 0 entries.") and Untar.exe 1.14 (says "File not found" when in fact said file is located in the current directory).  I've tried renaming the archive as *.tar.tar, *.tar, *.tar.gz and *.gz to no avail.  I'm running WinXP in VMWare Fusion, and trying to unpack GCC 2009q1-203 .

Thanks a lot in advance for any hints!

 - Risto L. -