Re: [arm-gnu] Re: Stack Dump is not getting printing.

Re: [arm-gnu] Re: Stack Dump is not getting printing.

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 11:08:38AM +0530, Balaji Kani -X (balkani - WIPRO at Cisco) wrote:
[balkani@ssevm32 ~]$ gcc -rdynamic stackprint.c

[balkani@ssevm32 ~]$ arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc stackprint.c

Where did -rdynamic go?

Beyond that, I do not know what is wrong from your example.  I've
successfully tested backtrace in this version recently.  Are you sure
you're using the correct matching libraries on your targt?

If you need more help, you may want to consider a support
subscription.  We'd have to figure out what was different about your
specific environment.

I also suggest reading the Sourcery G++ Getting Started guide Chapter 3 "Sourcery G++ for ARM GNU/Linux", it will help you avoid a lot of these problems.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--
Carlos O'Donell