[arm-gnu] Shared library without dependencies

[arm-gnu] Shared library without dependencies

Hi,

Hopefully someone can help me. This is very frustrating.

I want to compile a shared library without any dependencies for Android (math lib und stdlib should be statically link).

I have tried:
arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc -shared -Wl,-soname,$(VERLIBNAME) -o $@ $(MODULES) -static -lm -lstdc++
but I get an
"R_ARM_TLS_LE32 relocation not permitted in shared object" error message back...

Does anyone know how to build a shared library without ANY dependencies? I can compile and run a test program by statically linking everything in the executable but I need a shared library to call it from another shared library (build with Android NDK)...

Cheers,
Bernd