[arm-gnu] bionic libc and glibc on same target

[arm-gnu] bionic libc and glibc on same target

Hi,
we have our legacy system which is build with Glibc. Now we want to
run a small application that is build with bionic libc .Is it possible
to  run ,some  applications build bith glibc and some other
applications build with bionic libc,at the same time on same
target.Our goal is we use our main application build which is build
with Glibc and run android application(bionic) from Main
application.Or is there any other method to support both bionic and
Glibc .

Kind regards