Re: [arm-gnu] GNU Toolchain and Keil ULINK2 HLL debugging

Re: [arm-gnu] GNU Toolchain and Keil ULINK2 HLL debugging

Hi Carlos,
thanks for the reply. Do you have any idea where the issue could come from?

I doubt that it is really due to how the tools interpret the elf
information, rather maybe some slight deviations from the standard
which causes this.

Given you recommended before to buy the code sourcery tools, I am
going to try an eval version and see if it makes a difference

What is your opinion?

Best regards
Giancarlo