Re: [arm-gnu] GNU Toolchain and Keil ULINK2 HLL debugging

On 12/23/2010 8:25 AM, Gc wrote:
> Hi Carlos,
> thanks for the reply. Do you have any idea where the issue could come from?
>
> I doubt that it is really due to how the tools interpret the elf
> information, rather maybe some slight deviations from the standard
> which causes this.
>
> Given you recommended before to buy the code sourcery tools, I am
> going to try an eval version and see if it makes a difference
>
> What is your opinion?

I don't have enough information to make any judgement, are you using
the latest Lite tools? If you aren't then I would consider upgrading,
there was at least one debug location info problem that was fixed in
the recent past.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--