Re: [arm-gnu] pthread_mutex_lock issue with buildroot external toolchain CS 2010.09

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 7:23 AM, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 7/2/2011 7:40 PM, Dwi Sasongko Supriyadi wrote:
>>
>> I don't have deep knowledge in debugging, so any response/help would
>> really be appreciated.
>>

> No idea, it doesn't look like any known issue.
>
> It could be anything, the program might have corrupted the lock state
> causing pthread_mutex_lock to crash.
>
> You just need to keep debugging. Good luck.

Hello again,

Just a short info that the root cause of the SIGSEGV is because the
usbfs is not mounted, thus libusb_init() call failed. Unfortunately
the return value of libusb_init() was not checked, so the rest of the
API calls accessed dangling pointer including the lock for pthread, it
should have been initialized before.

Now it is fixed.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards,