[arm-gnu] Huge Code Size CodeSourcery G++ Lite

[arm-gnu] Huge Code Size CodeSourcery G++ Lite

Hi;

Recently, I tried building a project on Cortex-M3 using the CodeSourcery G++ Lite. However, the size of the binary becomes huge.

As a comparison to a commercial toolchain, here is the difference of the .bin for a simple "blink" application:

Commercial IDE: 4.6KB
Eclipse IDE with CodeSourcery G++ Lite: 14.3KB

Any ideas? Is this normal, or are we making some stupid mistakes?

Thanks,
-Murat