Re: [SPAM] - [c++-pthreads] Re: [SPAM] - FW: RE: [c++-pthreads] Re: I'm Lost - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Re: [SPAM] - [c++-pthreads] Re: [SPAM] - FW: RE: [c++-pthreads] Re: I'm Lost - Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Ted Baker wrote:
[...]
> receives a a signal and the signal is succesfully handled.  IFAIK,
> every blocking call that POSIX guarantees will be interrupted by
> pthread_cancel can also be interrupted by signals.

"The pthread_join() function shall not return an error code of
 [EINTR]."

And I can go on and on (including stuff like "may fail" vs "shall
fail" on semas, etc.), but I'll just let you check it yourself by
clicking on every "shall occur" cancellation point here:

http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/009695399/functions/xsh_chap02_09.html#tag_02_09_05_02

regards,
alexander.