coldfire 5407 with P&E micro BDM

Hello,
I am trying to get the CodeSourcery GNU toolchain gdb to work with my P&E micro BDM.

I would be interested in purchasing the full package
I am getting the following error when I start up gdb with the following command line:

>m68k-elf-gdb Node.srec
GNU gdb 6.4.50.20060226-cvs
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-mingw32 --target=m68k-elf"...

(gdb) target remote | m68k-elf-cfpe-stub -t Node.ld -s 3
Error:  Could not load P&E DLL
Remote debugging using | m68k-elf-cfpe-stub -t Node.ld -s 3
(gdb) Remote communication error: Bad file descriptor.

I have my program compiled and linked correctly using the CodeSourcery toolchain, and I am able to use the uclinux/uClibc version of gdb to debug my board.  However, I am interested in using the CodeSourcery G++/Eclipse package if I can get it to work.

My P&E dll appears to be installed correctly in c:/Program Files/pemicro, and the registry looks correct as well.  Any clue as to what the "Could not load P&E DLL" problem is?

Thanks for any help,
Keith Knauber