Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] coldfire 5407 with P&E micro BDM

Keith Knauber wrote:

> My P&E dll appears to be installed correctly in c:/Program
> Files/pemicro, and the registry looks correct as well.  Any clue as to
> what the "Could not load P&E DLL" problem is?

This is just a guess -- but it might be that you need to have the
C:\Program Files\pemicro directory in your PATH.  If that doesn't help,
please post again, and we'll get it worked out.

We will be including the P&E DLL in future releases so that it will be
automatically installed.

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell