Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] BDM

Mark Mitchell wrote:
David Smead wrote:

Any word on being able to use the BDM loader with the flash series
mcf52235?  Thanks.

We do now have software that can program the flash on some ColdFire
boards.  That has not yet been released, but we plan to make that
capability available to our subscription customers in the relatively
near future.

Nathan, do you know if the MCF52235 board is one of the ones that we've
tested?  If not, do you know whether the flash on that board is similar
to the boards we have validated?

We've not checked any flash chips beyond those on the m5208evb and m5485evb boards.

nathan
--
Nathan Sidwell    ::   http://www.codesourcery.com   ::         CodeSourcery
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk