Re: [coldfire-gnu-discuss] M5213 with P&E micro BDM

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 06:14:56PM +0000, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> Pedro Nicolás wrote:
>
> >load
> >0x0
> >Memory access error while loading section .pevector.
>
> The 5213 memory map has ROM at address zero, which is why this doesn't work.
>
> Flash programming has yet to be added.

If you've already programmed the flash using a separate tool, you can
probably skip "load".  I believe the device will automatically have
the correct PC value after connecting; if it doesn't, you may need to
use "jump *_start" to start the program.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery