[coldfire-gnu-discuss] Using interrupts on the coldfire

[coldfire-gnu-discuss] Using interrupts on the coldfire

Hi:

After using your getting started and the list archives, I am no closer to using interrupts than when I started.  I am sorry to say but the getting started documentation is very lacking.

Please assist me in overriding the vector table and creating the syntax for an isr.

I have a attached the example application that I used along with the map file.

In one configuration I do not add the vectors.c as an include to the main.c file and everything compiles but there is no reference to the isr in the map file within the interrupt table.  And the table in the application does not override the default table.

The second configuration I used, I added the vectors.c as an include and the compiler returned an error which is included in the commandline.txt

I am using m68k-elf-gcc versions 4.4-215 on Windows XP32bit

Thanks

Art