RE: [cxx-abi-dev] vtables by different compilers

RE: [cxx-abi-dev] vtables by different compilers

The problem I am having is an execution error. My test case is a simple C++
helloworld, the application built and runs, but no output.
The test case is:
#include <stdarg.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <iostream.h>
int main (){
cout <<"hello1"<<endl;
}

Then I compiled it with aCC's header using g++ compiler and link with aCC
run time. Attached is the test.i file and test.o file, build command is
aCC test.o  on HPUX IPF.
in function
<std::basic_streambuf< char, std::char_traits< char > >::sputn( char
const*, long )
it should look up function pointer for <std::basic_filebuf< char,
std::char_traits< char > >::xsputn( char  const*, long )
but it gets function pointer of <std::basic_filebuf< char, std::char_traits<
char > >::~std::basic_filebuf< char, std::char_traits< char > >() instead.
The vtable comes from aCC run time library.

Thanks.
----
Jessica Han
Open Source Tools