[cxx-abi-dev] Function call mangling again

[cxx-abi-dev] Function call mangling again

While looking at some late return type manglings, I noticed another issue with function calls: now we know how to mangle the arguments, but we still need to specify how we mangle what's being called. For an expression that contains a call to a template function "f", g++ will currently emit L_Z1fE, trying to use the mangled name of the template. I think just using source-name for a dependent name, like "1f", would be more appropriate, though I haven't looked to see if that creates ambiguities yet.

Jason