Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Proposed ABI changes for new C++0x SFINAE rules

Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Proposed ABI changes for new C++0x SFINAE rules

On 08/18/2010 02:30 PM, John McCall wrote:
On Aug 11, 2010, at 10:57 AM, David Vandevoorde wrote:
<SFINAE_diffs-3>

We should probably specify what happens when mangling an operator of
unknown arity, i.e. when mangling the signature for
template <class T> void f(decltype(&T::operator+));
I think all the existing frontends mangle this as the binary operator in
all four cases (+ - * &), but it would be good to spell this out in the ABI.

At the end of 5.1.5:

"If the qualified name refers to an operator for which both unary and binary manglings are available, the mangling chosen is the mangling for the binary version."

Jason