Multiple executables under untarred/unzipped folder....

Multiple executables under untarred/unzipped folder....

Hello

I downloaded the latest arm tool chains and unzipped/untarred the
downloaded files (windows version).
Looks like it contains the binary executables under two different
locations  -- one under the
top level bin directory and the other under arm-none-elf/bin.  They both
appear to behave identically but
are named different.  Which one should I use and should I even bother with
this distinction?

Cheers

Ramanand

BTW, the link I used to download is:

http://www.codesourcery.com/public/gnu_toolchain/arm/2004-Q1A/i686-mingw32-2004-q1a.tar.gz

====================    07/09/2004 07:11:09 PM MailFilter-2   ====================
This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you.