RE: [arm-gnu] codesourcery compile helping

RE: [arm-gnu] codesourcery compile helping

Hi,dear friend
 First, I should thank you give my helping!
 I use these steps could generate one good binary file.

 1> arm-none-eabi-as -a=Vector_GNU.lst -mcpu=arm7 -o Vector_GNU.o
  Vector_GNU.s
 2>arm-none-eabi-ld -Ttext 0x0 -m armelf -o Vector_GNU.elf  Vector_GNU.o
 3>arm-none-eabi-objdump -d Vector_GNU.elf > Vector_GNU.txt
 4>arm-none-eabi-objcopy -O binary Vector_GNU.elf   Vector_GNU.bin

If I have two files, 1.s and 2.s, 2.s was transfer by 1.s. as up
command, I only generate two good binary, but I want to generate one
good file.
What I could do to generate one good binary,
Which step I should add something, and others step I should do?

Thank you
Stephen