Assembler misaligned branch destination Error in ARM GCC 3.4+CS2005q3/Glibc toolchain

Assembler misaligned branch destination Error in ARM GCC 3.4+CS2005q3/Glibc toolchain

Hi,
  I am using ARM GCC 3.4+CS2005q3/Glibc toolchain inside scratchbox
(0.9.8.5). I get error from assembler  "misaligned branch destination".
I am attaching the code that produces this error. It can be used to
reproduce the error using the above mentioned tool-chain inside
scratchbox or using cross-compiler.

arm-linux-g++  -include common_util_ribodefs.h hxdefpackethookhlp.cpp

/var/tmp/ccdQOuvk.s: Assembler messages:
/var/tmp/ccdQOuvk.s:170: Error: misaligned branch destination
/var/tmp/ccdQOuvk.s:211: Error: misaligned branch destination

arm-linux-g++ -include common_util_ribodefs.h -S \
hxdefpackethookhlp.cpp  (produces assembler output)

The Assembler produces label which are then used as an absolute
addresses.