Which release is which version?

I'd like to use the Code Sourcery ARM GNU Tool chain on my project. However, I need to use the gcc 3.3 tool set. I cannot tell from the Code Sourcery release IDs which package has the gcc 3.3 tool set.

The older releases download page, http://www.codesourcery.com/gnu_toolchains/arm/releases.html, lists the various older releases by Code Sourcery release IDs. I care about version 3.3 but it would be good to document them all. Which one(s) in the list provide which versions of gcc?

    * 2007q3
    * 2007q1-21
    * 2007q1-10
    * 2006q3-27