ARM 2007Q3 toolchain compatible with 2.6.24 ?

ARM 2007Q3 toolchain compatible with 2.6.24 ?

Hello,

I'm using the latest ARM codesourcery toolchain, the 2007q3. I was glad when my system compiled by the toolchain, boots (kernel + busybox).
But today I'm moving my system to the kernel 2.6.24 and it doesn't work. Actually the compilation step sucess but at the execution the busybox login prompt doesn't appear. The kernel seems to boot entirely then the kernel call init program (the busybox one), but the system locks in the glibc. The system  is  lock in a infinite loop in the fork funtion of the glibc just before calling the kernel one. This occurs just after the second fork of the busybox. The first one seems to succeed.
Have you any ideas about glibc/kernel/toolchain imcompatibilities, kernel options to activate, ...

Thanks,
with best regards,
Sebastien GANDON

=
Your ESOP Experts - SES Advisors
Total ESOP Services - From Feasibility to Administration.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a8e4dac03b0d00363022211f3864b439