Re: [arm-gnu] printf problem

   Hi Lanchon,

   Thanks  alot for your support. Printf and sprintf both were work.
   I did as you told take example ,added code extern "C" write routine in
main.cc. work fine.
   but i did a small change that main.cc renamed as main.c , compile with
gcc .
   compile with zero  errors ok but code size is increased more than
previous..
   please tell what should be there? How it code size increase?
   I want to use printf in .c files then what should i do ?
   Is there any examples let me know what to do?

   Thanks & Regards
    Nagendra