Re: [arm-gnu] Which release is which version?

Re: [arm-gnu] Which release is which version?

Alan Dayley wrote:
Hello?  No one has an answer for this one?

Maybe if each of you using a particular release could document what gcc version is in the release you use, we could compile it up ourselves with less work than one of us going through them all.

I've been meaning to go through and collect this data for you, but haven't had a chance to do that yet. I'm sorry that we've not gotten back to you more quickly.

Here's a quick table based on the releases that we have installed:

2003-Q4 GCC 3.4.0
2004-Q1 GCC 3.4.0
2004-Q3 GCC 3.4.2
2005-Q1 GCC 3.4.3