[arm-gnu] How to get around GCC bug 32734?

[arm-gnu] How to get around GCC bug 32734?

Hallo,

how can I avoid this particular bug, which hits me in some regular C++
code without any C or extern C, as shown in this simple testcase:

# 1 "/some/file.hpp" 1 3 4
template <class X> class Y
{
};

The preprocessor occasionally creates lines like the first one and
subsequently fails to accept C++ templates, obviously beeing in extern
"C" mood, without any extern "C" in the code shown by gcc -E.

Version does not matter. 4.3.3 and 4.4.0 both fail.

Regards,
Andreas