Re: [arm-gnu] Is arm-2009q1-203-arm-none-linux-gnueabi version support for ARM architecture v7(armv7)

nagaraju goruganti wrote:

> but I want  to change tool chain, so that by default it will build for
> -mcpu=cortex-a8 -march=armv7-a -mtune=cortex-a8. without giving these
> options.

You can do that, by rebuilding from the source code we provide.  You
will have to make some modifications to the compiler source code to make
this work the way you want.  And, then you will have to go through the
build process which is complex.  And, unless you have a lot of test
infrastructure set up, you will not be able to validate the resulting
tools as well as we do, so it will be hard for you to know that what you
get will really work.  That all sounds like a lot of work relative to a
wrapper script, but it certainly is possible if that's what you want to do.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery