Re: [arm-gnu] Is arm-2009q1-203-arm-none-linux-gnueabi version support for ARM architecture v7(armv7)

Re: [arm-gnu] Is arm-2009q1-203-arm-none-linux-gnueabi version support for ARM architecture v7(armv7)

Thanks  for reply,

No problem. Please tell me what modifications i need to do ?

I have tried by giving "--with-arch=armv7-a" in gcc configuration and I
built successfully,but i don't know that was correct or not. It is mentioned
at http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html .

But ,after that modification,If I build any application ,without/with giving
any extra flags(i.e -macrh=XXX),and if see the File Attributes ,it is always
showing same thing.

Is it means that It is always building for architect armv7-a ?
*

arm-none-linux-gnueabi-readelf -A a.out*
*

Tag_CPU_name: "7-A"
Tag_CPU_arch: v7
Tag_CPU_arch_profile: Application
Tag_ARM_ISA_use: Yes
Tag_THUMB_ISA_use: Thumb-2
Tag_ABI_PCS_wchar_t: 4
Tag_ABI_FP_denormal: Needed
Tag_ABI_FP_exceptions: Needed
Tag_ABI_FP_number_model: IEEE 754
Tag_ABI_align8_needed: Yes
Tag_ABI_enum_size: int
*

Please, tell me what other modifications I need to do?

--
Regards
Nagaraju G