Re: [arm-gnu] Re: [Gnash-dev] glibc and bionic at same time

Re: [arm-gnu] Re: [Gnash-dev] glibc and bionic at same time

yes, we want run android application from our main application .

To do this we want to remove the common functionalities ,that are there in
both glibc and binic libc,from bionic and we want to make new libc in place
of bionic libc.Is this approach correct?

one more doubt is there any kernel dependency in bionic libc,I mean the
application that is build using bionic libc would work on normal kernel