Re: [cxx-abi-dev] Mangling sizeof

David Vandevoorde wrote:
On Mar 11, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Jason Merrill wrote:
Doug Gregor wrote:
I'd prefer the introduction of a mangling for "function parameter N".

So, how about a mangling like that for template parms, but starting with "fp" rather than "T"?

Sounds good to me.  This will be a new case for <operator-name>, right?

Well, it's another two-letter abbreviation that can occur at the beginning of an expression, but it can't appear as an unqualified-name and it doesn't have expression operands...

Jason